Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How much do you love your computer?

As I thought about how IT has changed, I reflect and think how many doctors tell me that computers are a necessary evil.. Are computers that hated? So while searching for an article, I happen to come across how Americans feel about their computers.

We like our PCs - but love our Macs
http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/20/technology/pc_satisfaction/index.htm

The article points out:

"An American Customer Satisfaction Index report released Tuesday shows that consumers are the happiest that they've ever been with their computers. The 16-year old survey found that PCs scored a rating of 78 out of 100, matching the record score set last year."

What is surprising is that Apple satisfaction is higher than PCs
"But Apple's (AAPL, Fortune 500) satisfaction rating climber higher this year, blowing past its rivals with a score of 87, up from 86 in 2010. This year marks the eighth straight year in which Apple led the PC categories."

At the end, PC has an effect on this society and my profession is here to stay.
I guess I need to brush up more on OS X and hoping more Apple application software in the industry

No comments:

Post a Comment