Friday, June 17, 2022

Almost 5 Years at AWS

It is weird that when I started, I thought I will be here at best 3 years. Instead, I have been steady in AWS to thirst for knowledge and not caring to change my position, promotion, other opportunity considerations. I find that it has never been the money, fame, or status.. It is the people that help me discern oneself.. Challenge you... Inspire you.. Motivate you.. To make you better.. I am truly have been blessed, privileged, honored, and humbled to see so much wealth of talent and expertise from the team I am with.. The experts that educate and bring insights.. I got to connect with many and made impacts in their lives as much as they have done in mine.. At the end, I go back to humanity... My empathy... My contentment.. Not that it stops me but appreciate that it was never the destination but rather the journey... With less than 2 months and counting down, I write (to those that actually does read this) that I am grown and evolve.. Like the pressure and fire that compressed me deep and harshly, these trials could make beautifuland the hardest material in diamonds.. Learning as if I was drinking water through a firehose, I come back to embrace those who continued to support me well. I thank who broke me and build me up.. I thank those who critiqued me for it help me better in discerning my failures and rebuild my foundations of strength. I think back that this blog started with my grad school and how much I am in a place of gratitude.. Now, I write to state that technology advanced but never lost the human element to make everyone's lives effectual and humanity better.

No comments:

Post a Comment